- Store client property information such as pavement area, parking stalls, linear feet of cracks etc.
- Create estimates based on measurements and your company's production rates.
- Print or email proposal while onsite using mobile device or laptop.
- Convert proposals to work orders with one click.
To learn more about how SaaSphalt incoporates estimating with asphalt software, see our estimating page.
Scheduling & Invoicing
- Dispatch unassigned work orders from waiting list to calendar.
- Print or email customizable work orders for crews.
- Collect real job job costing data using mobile devices.
- Turn scheduled work orders into QuickBooks invoices.
- Post actual employee / subcontractor start and stop times to QuickBooks for payroll.
To learn more about how SaaSphalt incoporates scheduling & invoicing with asphalt software, see our scheduling & invoicing page.
Virtually everything syncs back and forth between SaaSphalt and QuickBooks including customers, vendors, employees, invoices, sales orders, time tracking, purchase orders and much more.
Integration with Google Apps allows you to view and add QuickBooks and CRM data directly from within Gmail.
The Outlook plug-in syncs emails and calendar appointments.
Credit Card Processing
Uses Intuit Merchant Services, Authorize.NET and more for credit card processing.
To learn more about how SaaSphalt integrates asphalt software with QuickBooks, Gmail and more, see our integration page.
- No two businesses are identical. Configure your system to match your business processes.
- Everything in SaaSphalt is designed using the same drag and drop tools that are available to you as a user.
- Create your own tables, fields, screens and buttons.
Learn more about the only asphalt software to allow complete customization, view our customization page.